Here are a TON of bingo cards you can use for any activity as a get to know you style game.
This bingo game is called "Find Someone Who...". Each player receives a bingo card and a pencil. They go throughout the group finding people who meet the criteria in each space. Write the name of the person in the box. You can play until someone gets bingo (five in a row, any direction), or until someone gets blackout (all boxes have names), depending on the size of your group and how much time you have.
Each page has 2 bingo cards. There are 5 pages of cards in each set.
We summarized the talk given by Elder M. Russell Ballard May 2010 Ensign "Mothers and Daughters."
We played a game like the newly wed game, my Mia Maids came up with the questions for mothers and daughters they did not think they would know like:
1. All mothers know what their children weighed when they were born so what did your mother weigh when she was born?
2. What was your mothers favorite vacation?
3. What is your mothers favorite season?
1. Do you know your daughters social security number?
2. Do you know your daughters best friends cell phone number?
3. Do you know your daughters favorite book?