Prepare 5 cards (3X5 cards work well) each with a different point value (100, 75, 50, 25, &10). (You may also wish to laminate them.)
- Divide players into several teams (5 teams if possible).
- Physically separate the teams and place a small table in the middle of the room.
- Place these 5 point cards face up on the table.
- Select one player from each team to be the team's runner for that round.
- The Clue Giver begins by giving a clue (keyword, clue from the back of the SM card, First five words, reading the actual scripture, etc.).
- As soon as the team knows the reference, the team runner must find the reference in their scriptures then quickly move to the table and take one of the game cards and return to their team.
The Round ends when all five teams have a point card or forfeit if they don’t know the answer. The Clue Giver checks to see that scriptures are opened to the correct reference on each team.
Points are scored based on the card selected by the team's runner. (Or subtracted if they looked up the wrong reference.)
The Clue Giver returns all cards to the table, selects new runners, and begins a new round.
(Variation: You may choose to play with the point cards placed face down—the first one you touch is your point value)