Help for Music Directors, Leaders, and Chairpersons
Below are LDS Christmas program ideas, scripts for use during sacrament meeting, and many more ideas for music leaders.
- A Night in Bethlehem – with Pictures
- A Night in Zarahemla
- A Tribute to Relief Society Presidents – Short form of Emma Smith’s Garden Party
- Camp Sing-A-Long
- Can we stand to sing during sacrament meeting?
- Christ Silhouette
- Christmas Enrichment
- Group wall post by Tamara Patterson
- How to plan an LDS Dance
- How To: Lead Music
- In My Savior’s Eyes
- Jenny’s Super Simple LDS Chistmas Script
- LDS Christmas Program
- Live Up To Your Privileges – RS Birthday Skit
- Music Conducting Lesson
- Primary Choristers!
- Stand in Holy Places – Free Sheet Music from Hillary Abplanalp
- Teaching Youth to Lead Music
- Ward Music Chairperson – Handbook Information
- Who Can Find a Virtuous Woman
- Who has my name?
Ward Music Chairperson
I can't remember if I said so or not, but I'm our unit's new music chairperson. It's hard to think of a position that I'm less qualified to do, but..... we serve where called, right? I've learned a lot in the past few months, and thought I'd pass it along to you. 1. Why Music...
Worthy Music, Worthy Thoughts
The Church has added a new section on choosing good music to it's Church Music site. LDS.org: Worthy Thoughts, Worthy Music At the preceding link you'll find a short video, youth testimonies, and downloadable sheet music and MP3s. There are also some questions and articles that could help you create a lesson on making wise...