Submitted by: Chuck Kipp
Added: September 7, 2007
Duration: 10 to 30 minutes
Goal: Collect the most scripture mastery cards by slapping them before your opponent.
? Scripture Mastery Cards ? Use the cards on Bro. Kipp?s Seminary Place (http://home.earthlink.net/~cccckipp/index.htm) or use the cards provided by CES – laminated cards are best
? The team that collects the most cards wins that round.
How To Play:
1. Set up one or two long tables
2. Seat one team on side of the table and the other team on the other side. There needs to be an even number of people at the table so that everyone has one opponent.
3. Distribute the 25 scripture mastery cards across the center of the table(s), from one end to another
4. Try to distribute the cards evenly so that everyone has about the same number of cards in front of them
5. Make sure everyone starts with their hands under the table
6. Say a clue for one of the remaining cards
7. The first team member to slap the card and gain possession wins
8. Have the team member that won read the scripture mastery reference aloud
9. Pass the card to the head of the table for their team ?stack?
10. For the last card, have only one player from each team play. Have them slap at the first sound of your voice.
11. You can play two different ways
—-1. Players may only slap the cards directly in front of them ? this means that before you call out the next card you must put the cards they can slap in front of each pair
—-2. Players may slap any within their reach ? their bum must stay in their chair.
Rotate the teams up or down in the chairs about every 3-5 turns. This will allow you to have a team with an odd number of players rotate a new player into the game. Have one team rotate up and the other team rotate down so that each player faces a new opponent.
You will have a few turns where a stalemate occurs ? allow the opponents to tug until they win (without getting hurt of course) ? Make sure they keep their bum in their chair and that no other team members help.