It's often difficult to know how to reach out to inactive youth or other members of the Church not attending meetings. The following ideas make great notes for encouraging attendance at class or activities. They'd work for Young Women or Primary children. Got a good one? Please post it in the comments section below.
You may also be interested in my
Encouraging Teachers and Leaders.
- Here are the BEAR facts: We missed you in _________! (Gummy bears)
- I missed your smile at _________! (Smliey-face sticker)
- You're the KEY to our having a great _________ class! (Cut in shape of key)
- Be a LIFESAVER! Come help me in _________! (Lifesavers)
- I can't BEAR not seeing you in _________! (Cinnamon bear)
- It's MOUNDS of fun being your _________ advisor/teacher/leader! (Mounds bar)
- Watch the time, don't be late, Remember in _________ you really rate! (Clock pointing to time your meeting starts)
- I missed your SWEET smile in _________ today! (SweetTart)
- Hope to be seeing you in _________ next week! (In shape of glasses or binoculars)
- I have some fun to SHELL out in _________ tomorrow! (walnut)
- We'll be WATCHING for you in _________ tomorrow! (Toy watch)
- I hope you'll AIM to be with us in _________! (Picture of target and arrow)
- _________ SPARKLES when you're there! (glitter or gold ink)
- _________ is a BALL when you come! (gum ball or bouncy ball)
- CHEWS the right path Come to _________! (gum)
- You are the HEART of our _________ class! (candy heart, heart cutout, or woven heart)
- You make our class SHINE when you are at _________! (paper sun)
- You're a STAR in our class! (paper star or sticker)
- POP into our _________ class on Sunday! (popcorn)
- You LIGHT up our hearts when you come to _________! (paper lightbulb)
- REMEMBER to be in _________ on Sunday! (string tied in bow)
- I beLEAF you will love _________ next (activity date)! See you there! (leaf)
- Open the DOOR to a wonderful Sunday! Come join us in _________! (door on front of folded card)
- Just a NOTE to let you know we missed you in _________! (paper musical note)
- I'm COUNTING on seeing you at _________! (numbers all over card or magnet number)
- It's ROUGH not seeing you at _________! Please Come! (sandpaper)
- You LIGHT up my day when you come to _________! (small birthday candle)
- It's PLANE to see we missed you at _________! (folded into paper airplane)
- Add COLOR to your life! Come to _________! (crayon)
- Come BLOOM and grow with us in _________! (flower)
- You're BERRY special to our class! See you at _________! (strawberry candy or cut out)
- You are the ONE we'd like to see at _________! (Card cut into a #1 shape)
Credit: some ideas are mine, some came from
The Idea Door.
Got a great idea?
Please share it in the comments section below!