Personal Progress is a goal-setting program that helps a young woman develop a testimony of Jesus Christ and his gospel. Goals of the program are as follows:
- Each Young Woman will know she is a daughter of God.
- Each Young Woman will rely upon the Holy Ghost.
- Each Young Woman will develop personal religious behaviors, such as prayer, scripture study, obedience to commandments, and service.
- Each Young Woman will keep her baptismal covenants and prepare and qualify for temple covenants.
- Each Young Woman will develop talents and skills that prepare her for her future roles.
- Each Young Woman will establish a pattern of step-by-step progress through her life.
Through Personal Progress, each young woman can develop a pattern of progress for her life that will bring her joy and happiness.
Personal Progress Ideas
- Personal Progress Clipart & Handouts - includes the value girls, stationery, and more
- Personal Progress Activity Ideas
- View Everything Personal Progress Related
- Hymns that correlate with the YW Values
Information on the Eighth Young Women Value: Virtue
- New Value Virtue Main Page - basically a FAQ of information regarding the new value. YW should continue working on their personal progress booklets until new materials regarding the new value are printed. (Personally, I'd use this as an opportunity to encourage YW to hurry up and finish now in case the program gets harder! :) ~Jenny)
- SugarDoodle - has an activity idea based on the theme "return to virtue"
Revised YW Theme
We are daughters of our Heavenly Father, who loves us, and we love Him. We will "stand as witnesses of God at all times and in all things, and in all places" (Mosiah 18:9) as we strive to live the Young Women values, which are
Choice and Accountability
We believe as we come to accept and act upon these values, we will be prepared to strengthen home and family, make and keep sacred covenants, receive the ordinances of the temple, and enjoy the blessings of exaltation.
If you can help modify the documents on this site with the old theme, I'd really appreciate it!