5 Ways to Reduce Stress is based on the article by Paula J. Lewis, “Five Ways to Reduce Stress,” Liahona, Sept. 2000, page 24.
The text reads:
1. Prioritize by separating the essential from the nonessential. (Essentials include rest, nutritious food, prayer, exercise, Church callings and attendance, and scripture study. Non-essentials depend on your circumstance.)
2. Take a break with a half-hour nap, a walk, or other activity.
3. Ask for help when you need it.
4. Eliminate nonessential items from your to-do list.
5. Stop procrastinating and JUST DO IT!