(Click for the flip chart for Teach Me to Walk...)
After Teach Me to Walk in The Light has been learned -
- Have a picture of Jesus on the board
- Turn off the lights. (darken the windows, if need be - but don’t scare JR Primary)
- Tell the children that today we have to earn our light by singing our best.
- The class singing the best gets to turn on their light. (Teachers point the flashlight at the picture of Jesus)
- Sing until all flashlights are turned on.
- When it’s dark we can’t see clearly. It's easier to become confused in the darkness.
- We can get the light by following the commandments. We have loving Parents and Teachers who want us to make good choices and grow to be good and happy people.
- When we are with others who also have the light our lights combine to be even brighter.
- Jesus is our life and our light. We can shine with the light of Christ.
This post has been shortened to protect the work of the original author. Click on the link below to finish reading this article at it's orginating website:
About the Source
This information is a snippet published from http://primarynotes29.blogspot.com/ through its RSS syndication service for bloggers. In order to read the full post, you must visit the website listed above.
We are grateful for LDS bloggers who post fantastic information online, and encourage you to visit the many smaller LDS blogs.
If you have a blog that you'd like to publish on our websites (reaching over 250,000 visitors per month), please email me at [email protected].