- Make wordstrips for the song – each phrase a different color
- Tape the colored worrdstrips on the board
- Make a bouqet of flowers (on popcicle sticks)
- Pass out a colored flower to each Teacher
- Teachers hold up and lower flowers as we sing – Classes sing only the color of their flower, and only when their Teacher is holding their flower up.
- When you’re done singing have the Teachers switch flowers, then sing again!
- Keep switching flowers and singing :)
- Lyric phrase wordstrips on colored paper
- Flowers on popcicle sticks (that coordinate with the same colors as the wordstrips)