After Teach Me to Walk in The Light has been learned -
- Have a picture of Jesus on the board
- Turn off the lights. (darken the windows, if need be – but don’t scare JR Primary)
- Tell the children that today we have to earn our light by singing our best.
- The class singing the best gets to turn on their light. (Teachers point the flashlight at the picture of Jesus)
- Sing until all flashlights are turned on.
- When it’s dark we can’t see clearly. It’s easier to become confused in the darkness.
- We can get the light by following the commandments. We have loving Parents and Teachers who want us to make good choices and grow to be good and happy people.
- When we are with others who also have the light our lights combine to be even brighter.
- Jesus is our life and our light. We can shine with the light of Christ.
Click on the links below to download:
Feed items are truncated posts from some of our favorite blogs and websites. Just click on the "read more" link to visit the original website and find the complete entry. If you've got a blog or website where you share LDS ideas, send us an email with a link to the RSS or ATOM feed for your LDS content. We'd love to help you share your great ideas with our thousands of daily visitors!