The new Seminary Teacher’s Manual is WONDERFUL!!!!!It is organized and very well-written. I am looking forward to using it all year.I could write on and on about some of the things I love, but this is a post about the actual manual, not the contents.I love the spiral binding, however, after only a few weeks, my manual was falling apart. The front cover was torn and separating from the binding. At that point, the manual had only been used on my desk so I knew that once I starting transporting it, the condition would quickly deteriorate.
- I removed the spiral binding,
- Trimmed the page edges
- 3-hole punched the pages
- Placed the entire manual in a 3-ring binder.
- A clear pocket for the front page of the manual
- The ability for the binder front cover to fold back (under) the manual when you have it open.
- Make sure the 3 rings have a flat side (see photo below)
- Pockets inside the front and back covers.
- Enough room to add tabbed dividers and clear page protectors for holding other teaching and class information such as: class list, journal information, handouts, quotes, General Conference talks, Scripture Mastery information, attendance, notes, reading charts, devotional schedules, etc. Make it work for you and your teaching style