Note to self: CD burning took longer than I thought it would. Factor in procrastination and the kids are getting the CDs about a month before the Primary Program.
For the cases:
- Cut a 12×12″ scrapbook page in half (so it’s 6″ x 12″)
- Fold in half
- Cut width to be 5 1/4″ wide.
- *Finished cut area is 6″ tall by 5 1/4″ wide.
- Clear tape the sides
- Put CD in
- Fold down top
Extra security strip, so CD doesn’t fall out on the way home:
- Cut 2″ wide x 6″ long stips
- Center strip and fold around
- Tape at back
Could add a cute tag with the Year or the Theme or your Ward’s Name… (I ran out of time).