1. Introduce the song “I Stand All Amazed” and teach the chorus with the activity described at the top of this page.
2. Teach the song “I Stand All Amazed” with the flipchart found here. When teaching this song, keep in mind that some Ward and Stake leaders have asked that we do not use “cartoon” pictures of Christ. I believe that my art is acceptable for the reasons stated here, but if your leaders disagree, please honor their wishes. In any case, be sure to supplement with more realistic looking pictures of Christ. This will help the children feel the reverence this song evokes.
3. Review the song with the emotions activity described at the bottom of this page.
4. Consider teaching the song (or just the chorus) to the Senior Primary in harmony!
5. To go with the theme for Week 3 (Jesus Christ was resurrected, and I will be too), teach the third verse of “On a Golden Springtime” with the optional coloring book found here.
6. To go with the theme for Week 4 (I can show respect for the Savior by being reverent), teach the song “Reverence is Love” or “The Chapel Doors.”
7. Review the program songs you’ve learned so far and celebrate spring with the Gather Sunshine activity found here.