Downloaded from: http://ocdprimarychorister.blogspot.com/2014/07/lesson-plans-august-2014.html
- Teach the monthly song, “Seek the Lord Early” with the flip chart found here.
- Review “Seek the Lord Early” with the Youth in the Scriptures Activity
- Demonstrate the idea of seeking and practice the song with the “Hide and Go Sing” activity and/or the “Hot and Cold” activity.
- Support the weekly themes with the following songs:
- Week 1, “Pray in your families unto the Father… that your families may be blessed.” Review “A Child’s Prayer,” which they learned last year, with this flipchart and video
- Week 2, “Family home evening strengthens my family,” teach the quick, easy and catchy song “Family Night.”
- Week 3, “Scripture study gives me and my family spiritual strength,” teach my all-time favorite primary song, “Scripture Power.”
- Week 4, “The Sabbath is a day of rest and worship.” teach “Saturday is a Special Day”
- If you have an early Primary Program, get a head start with my best Links for Reviewing for the 2014 Primary Program