Another Quad Stake dance theme this year was: “Neon”.
I loved the decorations for this one! Clever.
- The walls were covered in black butcher paper, which had been splattered with brightly colored paint.
- The youth traced each other’s silhouettes onto bright colored butcher paper. Then they cut them out, splattered them with paint and/or spray painted them. These were taped onto the walls (as you will see below).
- Shapes and spirals were cut from bright colored paper and also taped onto the walls.
- A “Graffiti Wall” was created on white butcher paper. Glow in the dark markers were on hand for the youth to use on the night of the dance. Black light
- Black balloons were also used.
- And, as always… white lights hung from above.