Downloaded from: http://primarynotes29.blogspot.com/2013/03/rainy-umbrella.html
Hang paper raindrops from an umbrella. Put song names on the rain drops. When a child picks a raindrop put in on the board in a circular motion and it will become petals of a flower (on a stem already taped on the board). Bring a spray bottle filled with water and if the children are singing well make it rain on them!
Fun Spring songs:
- Rain Is Falling All Round 241
- Birds in the Tree 241
- Little Seeds Lie Fast Asleep 243
- Popcorn Popping 242
- In The Leafy Treetops 240
- Little Purple Pansies 244
- My Heavenly Father Loves Me 228
- Wise Man and The Foolish Man
My raindrops turned in to ….….a flower!
*umbrella idea from Beehive Messages
*flower idea… all mine! Please credit Ashlie Johansen at Primary Notes 29