We admit it -- Mormon Share is chock full of typos, outdated information, and random errors. With thousands of nodes of data, we need your help to help us keep information current.
As a Mormon Share Editor, you will have the ability to edit your own posts and other people's posts as well. You can fix typos, add information, update a document, fix bad links, and other perks.
There are a few requirements for becoming a Mormon Share Editor:
1) You should visit this website regularly -- a minimum of two times per month.
2) You should have very good grammar and spelling skills.
3) You should be able to confidently upload documents to the internet.
4) You should recognize that your work may be edited, too.
5) Your profile should include a picture and some information about you.
If you met the above requirements, you may join the elite ranks of Mormon Share Editors by emailing [email protected] with the following information:
- Your Name:
- Your Age:
- How often do you visit MormonShare.com and why?
- Why are you interested in becoming an editor on MormonShare.com?
- How would you rate your internet proficiency?
- Are you affiliated with any business that targets the LDS market? If so, please describe the affiliation.
Your editorial application will be reviewed by our staff, and we'll notify you by email if you've been accepted. Your account permissions will be changed to "Editor" and you'll be able to begin helping maintain the largest user-submitted collection of LDS lesson helps online.
Thank you for being a part of the Mormon Share community!